The word of God in multimedia form
A hundred years ago it would have been unthinkable: divine services via phone-in, on television, via satellite, or the Internet. Today divine services are just a click away. Quite a lot of work goes into this to make it possible.
In many countries churches are still closed because of Covid-19. In other parts of the world, divine services are possible with restrictions in place. For months, our services took place online, and in many regions online services are still being offered. Prayers, the sermon, the absolution, and the blessing can also be heard and experienced virtually.
That all of this has been working nearly faultlessly on all the continents for the last months is due to the efforts of some tech-savvy brothers and sisters. They have put their knowledge in the service of the Church—mostly on weekends—so that we can all enjoy our Sunday service in the various media.
There preparations can be fairly complex: Internet pages and social media accounts had to be created and have to be continually updated. Quotes for the required capacities for telephone transmissions had to be requested and agreed upon. Licence agreements and general legal principles have to be taken into account, and contracts with television stations had to be drawn up and programme schedules harmonised. In top of all of this, there is an ongoing need for functioning transmission technology at the various broadcasting locations: cameras, microphones, lights, mixing desks, servers.
Many video transmission teams are doing an extraordinary job in setting up these online services.
Update: Divine services in Poland are no longer being streamed on a weekly basis. If divine services are streamed via YouTube, there will be a notification in the weekly overview.
Live streams on Sunday, 20 September 2020
- Angola, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_ang
- Berlin-Brandenburg, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_bbrb
- Canada, English, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_can
- East Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_ea
- France, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_fra
- Guinea Ecuatorial, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_gui
- Hungary, Hungarian, https://bit.ly/nac_hu ***
- Italy, Italiano, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- Lithuania, Lietuvis, https://bit.ly/nac_lit
- Moldova, Moldavian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro
- Nederland, Nederlands, https://bit.ly/nac_nl
- Nigeria, English, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_nig
- Nord- und Ostdeutschland, Deutsch, Gebärdensprache, https://bit.ly/nac_neg
- Österreich, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_au
- Portugal, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_pt
- RD Congo Sud-est, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_cse
- RD Congo Ouest., Français, https://bit.ly/nac_drcw
- Romania, Romanian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro
- Russia, Russian, https://bit.ly/nac_ru
- Schweiz, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_de **
- Schweiz, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_fr *
- Schweiz, Italiano, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- Süddeutschland, Deutsch, Gebärdensprache, https://bit.ly/nac_sg
- South America, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_sam
- South America, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_sam_pt
- South East Asia, Bahasa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_seas
- Southern Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_saf3
- Spain, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_spa *
- Ukraine, Укр, https://bit.ly/nac_uk
- USA, English, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_usa
- Westdeutschland, Deutsch, Gebärdensprache, https://bit.ly/nac_wg
- Western Pacific, English, https://bit.ly/nac_wp2
- Zambia, English, https://bit.ly/nac_zam
* daswort / dreiineinz, ** daswort / vierineinz, *** 4445551196 / 703315
Digital library of the New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church International has an extensive digital library with clips from divine services by Chief Apostle Jean-Luc Schneider and musical events from recent years on https://nac.today, as well as on its English, Spanish, French, and German YouTube channels.
|200920 Streaming Divine Services_DE.pdf||Link|
|200920 Streaming Divine Services_EN.pdf||Link|
|200920 Streaming Divine Services_FR.pdf||Link|
|200920 Streaming Divine Services_ES.pdf||Link|