Across congregational boundaries
Most of our congregational life has moved online because of the pandemic. This also includes divine services that are being offered in live webcasts globally. Here is the updated overview for Sunday.
District Apostles and committees meet in video conferences, ministers at the congregational and district level reach out and share ideas virtually. There are many examples in the past weeks that show that communicating and sharing ideas is quite possible across national borders—and this without having to invest a great deal of time or go on long trips.
Many church districts and congregations host distance Sunday School, Religious or Confirmation Instruction. The classes are held via YouTube and video chat and allow for a sense of fellowship even at a distance. The teachers use digital teaching materials. This material is already available in most District Apostle Areas and in some cases is being revised and supplemented.
Virtual choirs regularly amaze us with their digital concerts. Across congregational and national borders, people join online choir practices and create small and large music projects. The 1,600-strong International Virtual Choir, which caused a sensation at Pentecost 2020, is still fresh in our memory.
And the choice of centrally celebrated divine services this Sunday is also extensive: 29 live streams from five continents in many languages and spread over different time zones! Since the beginning of the pandemic at the latest, excuses such as “It’s too far away” or “It’s not the right time” are outmoded.
Sunday is the day we worship God. Sunday is and remains the day of rest for the soul, ordained by God. In-person services and online offers by the churches make it possible that we can all hear God’s word and receive His blessing—also this coming Sunday.
Live streams on Sunday, 7 February 2021
- Angola, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_ang
- Berlin-Brandenburg, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_bbrb-reg
- Canada, English, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_can
- East Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_ea
- France, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_fra
- Guinea Ecuatorial, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_gui
- Hungary, Hungarian, https://bit.ly/nac_hu ***
- Italy, Italiano, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- Lithuania, Lietuvis, https://bit.ly/nac_lit
- Moldova, Moldavian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro
- Nederland, Nederlands, https://bit.ly/nac_nl
- Nigeria, English, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_nig
- Nord- und Ostdeutschland, Deutsch, Gebärdensprache, https://bit.ly/nac_neg
- Österreich, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_au
- Poland, Polski, https://bit.ly/nac_pol
- Portugal, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_pt
- RD Congo Sud-est, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_cse
- RD Congo Ouest., Français, https://bit.ly/nac_drcw
- Romania, Romanian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro
- Russia, Russian, https://bit.ly/nac_ru
- Schweiz, Deutsch, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_de **
- Schweiz, Français, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_fr ****
- Schweiz, Italiano, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- South America, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_sam
- South America, Português, https://bit.ly/nac_sam_pt
- South East Asia, Bahasa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_seas
- Southern Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_saf3
- Spain, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_spa *
- Ukraine, Укр, https://bit.ly/nac_uk
- USA, English, Español, https://bit.ly/nac_usa
- Westdeutschland, Deutsch, Gebärdensprache, https://bit.ly/nac_wg
- Western Pacific, English, https://bit.ly/nac_wp2
- Zambia, English, https://bit.ly/nac_zam
* daswort / dreiineinz, ** daswort / vierineinz, *** 4445551196 / 703315, **** lemot / ena2020
Digital library of the New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church International has an extensive digital library with clips from divine services by Chief Apostle Jean-Luc Schneider and musical events from recent years on https://nac.today, as well as on its English, Spanish, French, and German YouTube channels.
|210207 Streaming Divine Services_DE.pdf||Link|
|210207 Streaming Divine Services_EN.pdf||Link|
|210207 Streaming Divine Services_FR.pdf||Link|
|210207 Streaming Divine Services_ES.pdf||Link|