Death and life
Life is followed by death. Jesus reversed this equation. A few days after His death, He came back alive. An apparent defeat became a victory.
The Christian holidays of Good Friday and Easter are known for the strong emotions they evoke. Many Christians are drawn to divine services for worship at this time of year both to mourn and celebrate together. The commemoration of Jesus’ suffering and His victory over death can also be experienced online.
Jesus was crucified and died. There was dead silence. His followers were shocked. Was that supposed to have been it? Had their friend and role model been defeated by evil? He had explained to them that it had to be that way, but they had never really understood what He had meant. They were paralysed with grief and fear.
A short time later, three women went to the grave. They wanted to anoint the body, but the grave was empty! Confusion turned into joy when Jesus showed Himself to them and the disciples. He lives! Jesus gained the victory over death. He brought Christianity great joy!
Everyone is warmly welcome to attend our Good Friday and Easter services in our churches or join them online. Here are the links to the online services.
Live streams on Sunday, 17 April 2022
- Angola, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_ang
- Berlin-Brandenburg, German, https://bit.ly/nac_bbrb-reg
- Canada, English, French, https://bit.ly/nac_ca
- East Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_ea
- France, French, https://bit.ly/nac_fra
- Equatorial Guinea, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_gui
- Hungary, Hungarian, https://bit.ly/nac_hu ***
- Italy, Italian, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- Japan, Japanese, https://bit.ly/nac_jp
- Lithuania, Lithuanian, https://bit.ly/nac_lit
- Moldova, Moldavian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro59
- Netherlands, Dutch, https://bit.ly/nac_nl
- Nigeria, English, French, https://bit.ly/nac_nig
- Northern and Eastern Germany, German, https://bit.ly/nac_neg
- Austria, German, https://bit.ly/nac_at *
- Portugal, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_pt
- DR Congo South-East, French, https://bit.ly/nac_cse
- DR Congo West , French, https://bit.ly/nac_drcw
- Romania, Romanian, http://bit.ly/nac_ro59
- Russia, Russian, https://bit.ly/nac_ru
- Switzerland, German, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_de **
- Switzerland, French, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_fr ****
- Switzerland, Italian, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- South America, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_sam
- South America, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_sam_pt
- South-East Asia, Bahasa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_seas
- Southern Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_saf3
- Spain, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_spa *
- Ukraine, Ukrainian, https://bit.ly/nac_uk
- USA, English, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_usa
- Western Germany, Germany, https://bit.ly/nac_wg
- Western Pacific, English, https://bit.ly/nac_wp2
- Zambia, English, https://bit.ly/nac_zam
Digital library of the New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church International has an extensive digital library with clips from divine services by Chief Apostle Jean-Luc Schneider and musical events from recent years on https://nac.today, as well as on its English, Spanish, French, and German YouTube channels.
|220417 Streaming Divine Services_EN.pdf||Link|
|220417 Streaming Divine Services_DE.pdf||Link|
|220417 Streaming Divine Services_FR.pdf||Link|