Preach the gospel!
Proclaiming the gospel—that is where Christians enthusiastically do their part. After all, they have been commissioned to do so! Everyone is to know that God is near to all people and that He loves them! This can be preached, explained, and lived in practice.
“Preach the gospel!” — This task is performed by Apostles, Priests, and Deacons in every divine service. They preach about the love of God, belief in Jesus Christ, and the certainty of divine promises, as well as the experience of divine comfort. And it is on the basis of this preaching that faith comes into being (Romans 10: 17). This preaching allows believers to become strong and confident in their faith in God.
“Preach the gospel!” — This is also a task for all Christians, however. Aligning our lives by the divine commandments, treating our neighbour with love and with willingness to reconcile—this too is a way of preaching the gospel. Christians all around the world orient their lives by the divine will. They are not without mistakes. They are not without sin. But they do endeavour earnestly to put the commission of Jesus into practice.
And for these sermons there are very few borders, whether geographic, temporal, or medial. God’s word is audible and perceptible all around the world. It has been possible to experience the word of God in all time periods, and—as the corona pandemic has shown us—even through all media. Wherever possible, Christians gather together in churches for divine service, celebrate Holy Communion, and enjoy their fellowship.
And even where this is not possible, the Church offers alternatives. Even on coming Sunday, believers will assemble for virtual divine services in which they will worship God, listen to the sermon, receive the absolution, and gain the blessing of God.
Live streams on Sunday, 25 September 2022
- Angola, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_ang
- Canada, English, French, https://bit.ly/nac_ca1
- East Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_ea
- France, French, https://bit.ly/nac_fra
- Equatorial Guinea, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_gui
- Hungary, Hungarian, https://bit.ly/nac_hu ***
- Italy, Italian, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- Japan, Japanese, https://bit.ly/nac_jp
- Lithuania, Lithuanian, https://bit.ly/nac_lit
- Moldova, Moldavian, https://bit.ly/nac_ro82
- Netherlands, Dutch, https://bit.ly/nac_nl2
- Nigeria, English, French, https://bit.ly/nac_nig
- Northern and Eastern Germany, Germany, https://bit.ly/nac_neg
- Austria, German, https://bit.ly/nac_at *
- Portugal, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_pt
- DR Congo South-West, French, https://bit.ly/nac_cse
- DR Congo West, French, https://bit.ly/nac_drcw
- Romania, Romanian, http://bit.ly/nac_ro82
- Russia, Russian, https://bit.ly/nac_ru
- Switzerland, German, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_de **
- Switzerland, French, https://bit.ly/nac_ch_fr ****
- Switzerland, Italian, https://bit.ly/nac_it *
- South America, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_sam
- South America, Portuguese, https://bit.ly/nac_sam_pt
- South-East Asia, Bahasa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_seas
- Southern Africa, English, https://bit.ly/nac_saf4
- Spain, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_spa *
- Ukraine, Ukrainian, https://bit.ly/nac_uk
- USA, English, Spanish, https://bit.ly/nac_usa
- Western Germany, German, https://bit.ly/nac_wg
- Western Pacific, English, https://bit.ly/nac_wp2
- Zambia, English, https://bit.ly/nac_zam
Digital library of the New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church International has an extensive digital library with clips from divine services by Chief Apostle Jean-Luc Schneider and musical events from recent years on https://nac.today, as well as on its English, Spanish, French, and German YouTube channels.
|220925 Streaming Divine Services_EN.pdf||Link|
|220925 Streaming Divine Services_DE.pdf||Link|
|220925 Streaming Divine Services_FR.pdf||Link|
|220925 Streaming Divine Services_ES.pdf||Link|