Pleading our own cause: we want you to share!
Whether on the web, using an app, or in print – nac.today news is available via many channels. But there are still others who want to share news in their own way. Is that all right? There is a clear answer to that question—along with three little points to observe.
The Chief Apostle was in your district? There was one matter that really spoke to the members? You enjoyed one article so much that you want to pass it along? Anyone in charge of public relations who wants to use articles from nac.today is welcome do so!
The articles on our website are available to the official media of the New Apostolic Church for their use at no charge—no matter whether they are intended for publication on the Internet or on paper, no matter whether it is on the congregational, district, or District Church level.
Spread the message—this motto also applies to our members who do not have an official assignment. For example, anyone who wants to spread news on social networks, on their own web page, or in some other way, is invited to do so!
Either way, there are three points resulting from copyright law to watch out for:
- the source reference under the text must refer to nac.today—preferably with the words “nac.today—the news magazine of the New Apostolic Church International” along with the link to the corresponding language version.
- photos can only be shared if they do not come from an agency such as fotolia or Reuters. If in doubt, contact us at: email@example.com
- any changes, especially any distortion of copied texts or photos is not only unfair, but also illegal.
The following links are available for you to link to nac.today:
- English: http://nac.today/en/home
- German: http://nac.today/de/home
- French: http://nac.today/fr/home
- Spanish: http://nac.today/es/home